June 23, 2010

Berlin...the capital and my future home :)

These are some buildings in Berlin...so gorgeous!


This is a museum near the center of the city.
The famous Berlin T.V. Tower
From my hotel room, this was the view. About a quarter mile out to the lower right is the beginning of the Berlin Wall. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any pictures of the wall...my camera died ): 
 Another view from my hotel room :)

We stayed in Berlin for three days, where we met up with the other groups on our tour. Three groups from Mississippi...They all had the thickest southern accents I've ever heard and none of them knew a single word in German :/  We ended up befriending a couple of the kids and were sad to leave them at the end of the trip.

1 comment:

  1. Первый храм - Азэр Янский- Азер горящий(пер.с азери)

    ReplyDelete